poco ag child carrier
- leg opens and closes, but you don’t know which when carrying the kid.
- lots of empty, unusable space: I often fill the gap under the kid with my windbreaker
- shade cover is near impossible to fold in If anything is in the bottom pocket.
- bottom pocket is oddly shaped and hard to access when kid is in pack.
- side pockets are hard to use: too close to support beams.
- needs a bottle pocket accessible when wearing.
- pocket on shoulder strap basically doesn’t fit anything.. not a phone, not keys, not a bottle. what is it for?
- hard to fit water bladder into back, only fits about 2 liters